Meggitt Safety Systems
Meggitt cables are manufactured using a unique wet extrusion process to ensure reliable performance. We offer a variety of configurations including:
- Coaxial (.047-.532 diameter)
- Triaxial, Twinax, and twisted pair
- Multiconductor (2-22 conductors)
- Flame and Fire Resistant
- Multipin Connectors
- Hermetic Connectors
- Hermetic Coaxial Connectors
- Various material types for outside jacketing
- Various material types for inner conductors
SiO2 cabling offers tremendous advantages including reduced bend radius, light weight, less volume for a given insertion loss, and superior mechanical durability under high stress conditions. Cable and connectors are available to cover a wide frequency range from 0.1 to 40 Ghz.
Meggitt cable assemblies will provide rated performance in severe environments. The cables operate reliably when exposed to extremely low and high temperatures (cryogenic to +2400°F), gamma radiation, and high power RF conditions.